Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Origin of "Moose March"

Well...the name anyway...

We were trying to plan something for my birthday in 2012...and the idea of a bar crawl was born. I explained all this in the very first post, What Is Moose March.  What I *didn't* say, however, was how the name came into existence.

During the spring of 2012, my friend Tatum Peckham (now Tatum Lenaghan <3) was working in my office to help me keep my sh*t together organize the practice, sell items on eBay, and generally make work a nicer place in which to exist.

As we discussed various names for my bar crawl that would go with "Moose,"....she said something like, "How about Moose...March?"

This lady.  We've had tons of fun together at parties (ask about my infamous martini party), but she's yet to attend a Moose March.  One day.... cheers, T!

May 2012...bar crawl brainstorming session

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moose March XI - June 11, 2022!

Moose March XI Hello everyone! It's hard to believe that we are starting our 2nd decade of Moose March on June 11, 2022.  I'm getti...